"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Friday, September 20, 2013

Story, - Beautifully Fake

Stranger: Hi(; asl?
You: Hey (: 14, female, Cali... Wbu?
Stranger: 17 male Kentucky
You: oh kool
Stranger: Wanna go out with me?
You: ..... Okay :) Text me?
(555) 555- 5555 My names Brenna
Stranger: Beautiful name I'm Steven... I just texted you
-You just disconnected-
Hey, my names ----- and this is my story...
It all started on a chatting website called 'Omegle'. I was bored and
had heard of it as being a really fun website... So I went on. I
talked to random perverts from all over the world, not for a long
enough time for them to say much, only for me to know that they were
horn-dogs! I met a guy, who I thought was a pervert but ended up not
one at all, he was sweet, cute, caring, and almost everything a girl
wants. Of course I found all this out AFTER saying yes to being his
girlfriend.
Why, did I say yes? Well... I thought it would be taken as a joke on
both sides but as days turned into weeks and weeks into months, I
realized that this was the realist relationship I had ever had. I was
really starting to... Love him?
I'm not saying I know what love is, especially at the age of 14 at the
time... so before you start judging, hear me out... This guy, that I
so crazily fell in love with, was everything I had always dreamt of
having in a boyfriend...
Just for a minute, think to yourself about what kind of guy or even
girl you want in your life, your dream girl/ guy... That's how him and
I both felt, so we both thought.
I can keep going on and on about how much we loved each other but then
you would stop reading...
At the begging of the relationship, like I said I thought it was a
joke... But it grew into something of the complete opposite... He fell
in love with me and I fell in love with him... Only... I was fake. Not
as in, fake personality or not backing your shit up... Literally
pretending to be a complete different person.
I had tried to break up with him, for that reason... Knowing he would
find out sooner or later... But every time I tried to, he would try to
kill himself. Crazy, right? So I continued living a lie... It ate me
up inside... I wasn't proud of myself, pretending to be a girl I knew
all through elementary school... Stolen pictures, videos,
everything... I really screwed up.
We had been though so much, I can't even begin to describe all the
things we went though together. A lot of it you wouldn't even believe.
He was my very first love.
The day before our 1 year anniversary, and he finds out the truth...
About who I really was. I was so embarrassed... Didn't really know
what to do, I panicked and deleted the fake fb accounts, deleted
pictures, anything that proved that I had anything to do with it.
Once he found out, he asked me what my real name was, how old I was,
what I really looked like and then said he would have loved me for me,
that he thought I was beautiful and loved me still.
An hour later, he had tagged my real pictures on the girl I was
pretending to be (Brennas') Facebook. He told her everything... And
she was mad, she messaged me and said she was going to tell my
parents, and her dad. I blocked her.
For days I kept the phones by my side at all times, waiting for her to
call, just so I could say she has the wrong number. She never did
call...
And just when I thought I was as fake as can be, I hacked my "ex
boyfriends" facebook. He had told me so many times that he was dying,
his uncle died, his dad died, his mom died... He's adopted... All
false. And he also said he had never cheated on me...
We started dating 2-18-12 and from that day on, he had 10 other
girlfriends, them not knowing either. I couldn't get mad, no matter
how much I wanted to, I couldn't... Because I knew that what I did was
still worse that him cheating.
I learned my lesson.
Until my best friend, Manuel tells me that Steven wants to talk to
me... We talked, he said he had strong feelings for me still, and so
did I. We agreed on leaving the past where it lays and starting
something new.
*2-19-13*
We did everything the same as if nothing changed, we were being
ourselfs, telling each other we loved one another and giving a little
:* but this didn't last long... I can't say the reason, but for this
particular reason... We had to break up... Usually he fights to want
it back, but this time he didn't, and that's when I knew he didn't
love me anymore. I couldn't blame him, things between us changed in a
crazy and strange way. It was to much to handle and he needed to move
on. And so did I. That's why I'm writing this, so I can forget it...
Let it go. Nobody else knows about this, except for you. Lol
So, yea... That's my story and I hope you enjoyed reading it.
I know she may not see this, but I also wanted to apologize to Brenna
and her family for what I did, I did a wrong, and it was over the top,
but now that you know my story I hope you can forgive me. I don't
expect you to feel sorry for me or let it go. I just want you to
understand that I tried but couldn't at the same time. I'm sorry. -The
Real

No comments: