"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Story - , Moons Peak [FINISHED]- The Rescue (chapter 19)

A/N: I'm still going over this because I'm sure I left a few plot holes
here and there, but you can still read it. Oh and I split this into two
chapters because it was too long. Enjoy lovelies. :)
----------------------
MY PAWS POUNDED into the earth, kicking up gravel and dirt in my wake,
as I ran through the woods.
I was huffing and puffing, never knowing what direction the woods had
taken me, justas long as I put one paw in front of the other.
If I stopped, I knew my pursuers would gain on me. I couldn't hear them
but that didn't mean theyweren't coming for me. In wolf form, every one
of my senses heightened.I smelt everything before it came into sight:
The pine, the gravel, the stream, the bugs, even trails of humans that
had walked these very woods.
I could smell everything, and it's how I knew I wasgoing in the right
direction.
I'd covered at least forty miles in least than half hour, without
stopping. I didn't want to take my chances. Rest wasn't a given luxury
for me, and judging from the distant howls, I knew they were looking for
me. Panting, Icame to an abrupt halt infront of a stream. I looked left
and right to see if it had any signs of a makeshift bridge, or stones
that would make it easier to cross, but to no avail.
Giving up, I decided to enter the shallow part of the stream, letting
water splash my coat every timemy paws hit the water. Half way in, I had
to slow my pace a bit when I'd misjudged the level of the water on this
side, when it neared my torso.
In any other situation, I would have thought this was gross, but being
in wolf form, my human selfwas fast asleep. I took a swig of the water,
realizing I hadn't had something to drink in over an hour.
Luckily, it was fresh spring water, so I let my tongue lap at it for a
while to satisfy my thirst. I was nearly afraid of the water level
rising to my neck, and I'd be forced toswim, but then my paws hit the
slushy surface of the bank and I was safelyacross the stream.
I shook my fur letting water fling to the sides, and I resumed my
marathon. Running and panting letting pine treesfly by in a blur. I was
vaguely aware of my stomach growling, demanding sustenance.
However, I decided I'd ignore it for a little while longer, swallowing
it down as I'd done in the last hour or two. All I was worried about was
gaining a good head start from my captives, trying to put as much
distance between us as I can.
I must have been runningfor five hours now, and my inner wolf refused to
go any further, especiallywithout any sustenance to replace what I'd
just burned off. I needed to hunt.
My nostrils twitched when they picked up a scent. My superhuman hearing
was on alert now, as my ears swiveledand I could make out movement to my
nearest right.
Deer . I don't know how I knew that, but somehow I did. I stalked
silently toward my prey, hoping it would be big enough to devour. I
wanted to smile, though my wolf form settled for poking my tongue and
huffed when I spotted it in the clearing. It was indeed a deer.
Minding its own business in the woods, but so was I - and my business
was possibly devouring that juicy meat into bone in the next minute or
two.
I shuddered as I thought about it, but my inner wolf had taken over, and
my stomach couldn't holdout much longer until it had something to
satisfy the hunger pangs.
I stalked closer, and as I was about to approach, I froze when a loud
sound ricocheted the forest making birds flee from the treetops.
And…there goes dinner.
The deer shot right on target. A bull's eye if you will - as it flopped
to the ground. I almost snarled having to have my dinnersnatched away
from me. Ilet my wet muzzle sniff out the threat.
Humans.
They weren't too far from where I was. A twig cracked underneath me as I
heard the sounds of hooting and hollering, asthey collected their kill.
I was in a safe enough distance that they wouldn't spot me. I refrained
from snarling at the two idiots that sought out their kill like aprized
possession.
I tilted my head. I could do with dessert . I shook my head. No. Just
the deer.
It was my kill and my primary target. I eyed thetwo jocks that had their
backs face to me. So I started toward them, stalking them like prey, but
my eye was solely on the deer.
Just as I thought I was closer enough to zoom inon my targets, a second
shot ricocheted through the forest on the left side of me.
I failed to count a third person, and the sting in my side slowly
registeredas I let out a loud howl ofpain. The two jocks twisted their
heads around in my direction and bugged their eyes out of their sockets.
I flopped down to the right side, and hit the ground with one big thump.
I was vaguely aware there were more of them out there, but myeyes were
strictly on my target, and I needed to eat. I had been stupid enough to
let my guard down, and now wounded because of it.
"Shit! Where did that come from?" The jock that had turned around looked familiar.
Blonde hair spiked in every direction, broad shoulders, squared off chin
and sky blue eyes.
"Peter, I told you to watch your back when you're out here." It was
awoman I knew all too well.
It was Grams …who just so happen to be holding a shotgun and a
highlighter vest.
Her silvery hair was tied up in her accustom chignon, and a lavender
dress suit under her vest. Not your typical shootingrange outfit, but
Grams was anything but superficial, and she had to look elegant and
smartin any given situation.
She smiled down at me with her icy grey eyes, aiming the gun right on
me.
"Well, look at what we have here." She crooned, and knelt down to get a better look.
I howled, similar to the howl I'd caused Trench tocry, but mine was a
little pitchier.
My muzzle hit the gravel hard as I struggled to get up, but my wound
stung whenever I decided to move, and I fell limp to the ground, My
shallow breaths sounded eerie in comparison.
I huffed, tasting dirt and pine in my mouth as the wound stung like salt
rubbed in open flesh. I letmy honey colored eyes roam over my Grams and
a smile crept on her face, lighting up her blue-greyeyes.
"Wow, you took the sucker down like a pro." The other person was saying.
I didn't recognize his voice, but his hair was red, and his eyes hazel
brown eyes were still in shock. I blinked slowly, watching the blonde
guy approach with a twin gun on his shoulder.
He was dressed in army green shorts, and a whiteTee, with the same
highlighted vest as my Grams. I watched him turn around and let his dull
eyes survey my wounds. He whistled low.
"Damn, Grams you hit thisone good." I refrained from snarling at him, when I noticed it was Peter Maverick. My ex-boyfriend.
I remembered he always used to brag on about going hunting, and that
he'd wanted to do it for kicks and giggles. I always thought he was full
of it, but now seeing it in front of my eyes.
I couldn't decide who outof the two were the monsters. My ex-boyfriend
or my Grams. The red-head seemed a little sympathetic, so I excluded
him.
"She'll make a nice coat, what d'you think?" Peter smirked, with a perverse glare in his eyes looking my white fur over.
Grams looked me over in disgust.
"Put it in the trunk." She said finally, and flicked the gun to make Peter move. He pegged a level stare on his mate and urged him to help. Red-head shook his head.
"Come on, man! What's the deal? Get your ass over here and give me a
hand!" Red-head shook his head and glanced from me to Peter.
"I'm sorry man, but this is...I'm out of here." He dropped his shotgun
andretreated, disappearing in the brush. Peter growled.
"Damn pussy!" He muttered, and stalked toward me.
I growled, as he approached me, and it made his hair stand up on his
arms. Get away from me! I hissed. Of course, he couldn't hear what I was
saying, but my growl should have translated it for him.
"She's a feisty one too." He countered, as he took another step toward me. You have no idea. I growled again, and he froze.
Even I was astonished at the venom in my growl, and it was louder. More
animal than I've ever heard. Who's the pussy now. I thought. He stepped
back, grabbing for his weapon when a louder growl sounded…
Wait a minute. That wasn't me. I hadn't even opened my mouth this time.
Both Grams and Peter had moved back, eyes wide with shock as they cast a
glance far behind me.
The growl sounded again, and this time it sounded familiar, makingthe
rumble echo in the distance. Grams had her gun steady in her hand, and
she cocked it back and pulled the trigger.
When nothing happened except the click of a dud, both of their eyes were
wide with horror, even more so apparently whenPeter done the exact same
with his gun.
That was stupid of them. No back up bullets? What kind of hunters were
they? That's when I saw itas I watched a black figure leap in the air,
andglide over me in one swift move, landing inches in front of me.
I noticed his scent immediately and it had Satchel all over it.
His throat rumbled again,to warn them off, snapping his jaws
continuously in front of Grams and Peter's faces, to the point where
goulash was flicking out of his mouth.
Peter was a fool to have made a subtle move, if there was anything I had
learned in my short hoursof being a wolf, is that subtle movement will
trigger our instincts to attack, that and looking in our eyes.
In less than two seconds, Black wolf had Peter on the ground, beneath
his big paws.
I watched Peter squirm underneath the black wolf, and as my eyes blinked
slowly, black wolf glanced back at me. His green eyes glowing, relishing
me in his hypnotic gaze.
Willy…? His wolf eyes full with disdain.
I whined, as the pain wasgetting worst in my side, blood seeping out, I
could even smell it. Peter tried to struggle free, taking advantage of
the distraction, but Satchel growled as he pinned him back down, holding
him down with a huge black paw.
His eyes on my Grams who'd figured out that she no longer wanted to
stick around to find out her fate. He was growling viciously at her,and
he wanted her blood.
No! Not my grams. Satchelwhipped his head around to me, and huffed.
Despite my gramsshooting me, she was all Iever had that I could call
family.
I wasn't going to give herthe satisfaction of dying, no. And I didn't
want thaton Satchel's conscience either.
I watched Grams run toward the carriage they'd brought in - though I
wouldn't have aclue how they'd managed that – and cut off the tie that
linked the horse to the carriage. To my astonishment, he let her go, and
in one swift move, she jumped on thehorses back, letting the woods
swallow her up whole as the sound of galloping hooves disappeared.
I whined again, as more blood seeped from my wound, and Satchel had his
eyes back on me.
This time, Peter had gotten a hold of a knife and stabbed it into
Satchel's front leg, it didn't stick in for long, but it must have hurt
like hell.
Satchel howled, and somehow Peter thought it would be better if he kept
stabbing, but he'd tried to aim for Satchel's side but he didn't get
thechance to as Satchel's teeth instantly sunk into Peter's flesh, right
on his throat.
Peter screamed, and writhed under his weightbut to no avail. He was dead
before he could blink; it was fast, and gruesome. I don't think Satchel
himself knew what he'd just done.
As I said before our animal instincts kick in tooverdrive and we have no
control over it- in Satchel's case, he was defending himself.
But I knew he regretted it as soon he stared downat the lifeless body
that was once my ex-boyfriend. He let his tongue glide over his muzzle,
to clean off the blood, but he was still staring down at the body.
I whined again, for my wound, and for Peter having to die like
that...but then I thought about it, and I was glad that Satchel was
still standing.
Satchel had long forgotten the boy, and came to my aid.
He slowly approached me, letting out a whine of his own, as he nudged my
head with his muzzle a few times. I blinked up at his green eyes, slowly
giving out a huff of my own.
You came for me . I thought, pointedly staring at him with glee. He
nodded nudging my head, nestling further into my neck. Ruffling myfur.
His whine only got louderas he sought out my stomach and started licking
my wound. A stinging sensation crawled up my spine, as his tongue lapped
at my stomach. I breathed in shallow gasps, it hurt so badly.
Change back. Was all he said, I don't think I had the energy for it so I
shook my head. He nudged me again, lickingmy face this time trying to
get me up I assumed. His whine was constant.
It was the closest thing I've heard to him crying.
My breathing was ragged, and I let myself lay there in defeat. Blinking
slowly up into his eyes. His eyes pained, and lowered to the ground. I
could still hear his whining, so I licked his muzzle.
I'm okay. I just need to sleep it off. I let my eyes close, but he kept
pushing his head into mybody with his muzzle, refusing to let me sleep.
Willy, you can't leave… I only just got you back.
I licked him again, noticing my honey coloured eyes reflected off his
green ones.
I just need sleep. I reassured him. He sat on his haunches and let his
head fall back to let out ahowl. The sound of mourning came with every
tenor, and it called to me like no other.
The tremor in his howl was different to Trench's where his howl had
forced my begging's, Satchels' somehow made it seem like it was a
summoning. I felt compelled to his howl, at home with his voice, and it
numbed the pain of myshot wound. For a while. I whined again as his howl
faded, and looked down at me in sorrow.
Don't leave me again. He whined, as he rested his head on my neck.
---------------
A/N: Keep calm, the next chapter is up already :)

No comments: