"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I love my husband but he wont find a job and I’m having trouble conceiving

I am a 29 year old Muslim sister facing difficulties in my marriage
life. I really love and care for my husband and I am always trying to
make him happy but a lot of times I feel that he isn't trying hard
enough to make me happy. First of all, I know that marriage is a
commitment between husband and wife, where each person listens and
respects each other's thoughts and feelings. A lot of times, I try out
of my way to give my husband all the support heneeds, but I admit,
some times out of frustration I have said hurtful things tohim because
of his behavior.
I feel a lot of times he triesto order me around and he even said that
if I did everything he says immediately, he would know that I really
love him. I feel that his thinking of what love is, isn't correct. He
has to understand that ordering me around isn't the way to talk to
one's spouse, and if he needs something, it should be said kindly and
sincerely. I am not his slave, but his wife. If he needs anything,I
would gladly do it for him, but I will not be talked down to like I am
under him or something.
My therapist (who is American) believes that what he is thinking is
cultural since I was born inAmerica and he was born in South Asia, but
I feel it is not really Islamic thinking. Even though I was born in
America, I have maintained my Islamic identity, and have avoided a lot
of things I feel in America are not in tune with Islam.
In addition, my husband puts his relatives and friends way above me. I
have no problem with himcalling his relatives and friends because it
is good to keep in contact with others, but he seems to put them WAY
above me. Ifeel like he ignores me and is more interested in being
with other people inhis life.
Also, I feel I cannot share any of my feelings with him without him
getting angry. One time, I was crying about how hurt I felt when one
of my cousins did something wrong with me, and he immediately got
angry with me and said that I always find fault with others and that I
don't likeanyone. What he is saying isn't true. I like to maintain my
family relations, but they are not more important to me than my
husband. I felt that I would get some emotional support from him, but
instead, it leads to a BIG fight and then we both say bad things to
each other.
I feel like he feels very strongly about family relations more than he
feels strongly about me. He gets mad when anything is said against
other people, like they are so important to him. I really don't
understand this thinking. He even tried to pack his suit case and
leave from the house when I tried to express myfeelings about
something that was troubling me about someone else. He said that if he
had any relatives living nearby, he would go and live with them and
leave me and this hurt me so much because he feels like they are more
important than me.
I don't know what to do. I understand he is new to America (he's only
been in this country for 7 months),but we are constantly arguing and
fighting about little things. In terms of him finding a job,that has
been a source of great difficultly in our marriage. I am doing
everything for him, but he is doing nothing. He speaks English very
well and even Americans compliment his English, but he has no
confidence in his abilities. He speaks so many languages too and he
had a good job before. However, it seems like he is scared to take the
initiative to apply for ajob. I am filling out all his job
applications and doingeverything for him! He even said to me that I am
responsible for him finding a job because he isnew to this country and
doesn't know anything. Is that fair what he is saying? I don't think
any wife has the responsibility to find a job for her husband. He has
to do thathimself!
Then he constantly gets depressed because he isn'tgetting any job
offers, but he is scared to talk on the phone to the manager or
whoever is hiring for the jobs he applies to, to market himself. He
seems to have absolutely no confidence. In fact, he received a
voicemail on hiscell phone for a job interview, and I had to callthe
company for him. Then when I gave him the phone and told him to leave
a message stating that he received their message and would be
interested in setting up aninterview, he got mad at me and hung up the
phone and started yelling at me about why I gave him the phone to
leave a message. How will anyonegive him a job if he is afraid to
speak for himself?

--
- - - - - - -