"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Friday, July 5, 2013

How children receive Ramadhaan

Laying down the book I looked up at Tessniem. "OK, so what are we
going to do this Ramadhaan?" Her cheerful face lit up. "Paint the
windows." Looking at my pretty white sheers I forced my head to nod.
"OK, what else do we do during Ramadhaan?" Omar jumped off the couch…
"Not eat, ah, I mean fast." "That's right, we fast for a whole month,"
said Tessniem, gently wrapping her arms around her chest and hugging
her self. "I love Ramadhaan, it's fun." Omar said, "Yea, it's great,
we get to choose whatever we want to break our fast with."
I could tell by his eyes that he was remembering steaming corn dogs
out of the oven dipped in ketchup with a glass of chocolate milk. "And
what makes that food taste so especially good?" I asked sitting upon
the couch. Omar raised his hand high into the air like he was in
class. "I know, I know," he screamed." Omar you can put your hand
down, we aren't in class now." Omar lowered his arm and smiled
"because we are doing it for Allaah and when we eat we remember
Allaah."
Tessniem jumped in, "and the poor people who don't have any food like
the ones in Somailia and Ba…" Omar turned toher, "you meanBosnia."
Tessniem looked up at Omar "yea Bas, that placeOmar said." Omar's head
lowered and his mouth's edges dipped down. Taking his hand. "What's
wrong Omar?" "I just remembered the stories about the Bosnians eating
grass because there was nothing to eat during the war." Breathing
deep, "yea, there is a lot to be thankful for." Tessniem walked up to
me with her shoulder raised close to her ears. "Remember that picture
of the Somalibaby on the ground and the vulture waiting for him to
die?" I did not even have to think back, the picture is forever seared
in my memory.
Placing my arms around Tessniem, I brought her close to me on the
couch.Omar scooted over to me and hugged my other arm. Looking at the
floor,he leaned his cheek against my arm. "Mama?"he whispered. I made
a soft hmm to let him knowI was listening. "Can we send them some
money so they can buy food?" Sitting up I smiled, "Yes, every year we
give them Zakaat."
Rubbing his eyes I could see his wheels spinning in his brain, got up
and ran to his bedroom. I thought for a minute he was going off to
cry. I could hear the closet door open and the soundof jingling down
the hallway. He quickly turned the corner and stopped abruptly in
frontof me holding out a plastic spice container filled with paper
riyals and change. With his facesolemn he moved it closer to me so I
could take it from him. "Omar, what do you want me to do with it?"
With puzzledexpression he looked at me like I was seriously confused.
"Mom… It's for the poor people, who don't have any food."
Taking the plastic container, I started slowly unscrewing the red lid.
"And how much do you want to give to them?" Omar scrunched up his face
and held out his right hand upward as if to say 'you still don't get
it?' He sighed heavily and took the container and dumped it onto my
lap. "All of it Mom!" I thought I should get into the concept of
percentages for Zakaat, but it just didn't seem appropriate.
Looking down on my lap,I knew he had been saving his money for a
Spiderman at Wonder World. I was getting ready to tell him about the
reward from Allaah when Tessniem appearedin the living room with her
spice container bank.Smiling she untwisted the red lid and dumped the
money on my lap too.Too touched for words, I hugged them. Looking
atthe money, Tessniem laid her hand on her cheek thinking. Softly she
whispered, "maybe it willbuy enough food for thatlittle boy so he can
get upand the vulture won't eathim."
Of course the most logicalthing to tell her is that the picture was
taken over two years ago and most probably the child never got up and
was never buried. But only Allaah knows what happened, and this little
girl needed to know that by the mercy she receivesfrom Allaah there
was still hope.

No comments: