"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Jinn,witchcraft, evil ,- I want my relationship with my husband to go back to the way it was.

I have a problem and only my Lord knows howbad it is. My problem is
that my husband treats me badly and betrays meand does not acknowledge
his Lord. This complete change happened three years ago and I have
been putting up with it for so long for the sake of my children and in
the hopethat he would change. I used to think that his mother was
influencing him, because his mother used to criticize me all the time
behind my backeven though I treated her well and respected her and
took care of her.But she used to feel jealous of my husband's love for
me, and I felt that, even though in front of me she pretended to show
love because I used to treat her well. This happened three years ago
when she stayed with us in ourhouse for five months after her husband
passed away, and she left us after we traveled abroad for work. Since
that time I have been suffering terribly.
My husband is no longer the husband that I know. I hope that you can
help me, because I do not know what to do any more to bring him back
to the way he was before. My sister is certain that he has been
bewitched and is not in his right mind. Is this possible? And if it is
thenwhat can I do? I hope that you can advise me, because I do not
want toget divorced or to turn to charlatans. My sister told me that
there is a man of religion who treats people by means of Qur'aan, and
she asked me to give her my picture and a picture of my husband. But I
was afraid that this might incur the wrath of Allaah. Is that
permissible? What should I do in this situation? I hope that you will
help me, because I am in a difficult situation. I hopethat you will
answer me quickly. I am turning to you – after Allaah – in the hope
that my Lord will show me a way out. May Allaah relieve you ofall
difficulty and may Allaah reward you with all good.
Praise be to Allaah.
You should note that by His wisdom, Allaah tests His slaves with good
andevil, to show who among them will obey Him in all circumstances and
who will only obey Him in some circumstances. Allaah says
(interpretation of the meaning):
"Who has created death and life that He may test you which of you is
best in deed. And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving"
[al-Mulk 67:2]
"and We shall make a trial of you with evil andwith good. And to Us
youwill be returned"
[al-Anbiya' 21:35]
One of the kinds of tests is that Allaah may test one spouse with bad
treatment on the part of the other, for whatever reason. Based on
this, if what you have mentioned is correct andyour husband has been
bewitched or affected by strong hasad (envy) – for witchcraft and the
evil eye do have an effect, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of
Allaah be upon him) said, "The evil eye is real" (narrated by
al-Bukhaari, no. 5408; Muslim, 2187) – then youhave to do the
following:
1 – Remember Allaah a great deal (dhikr) and pray for forgiveness. Ask
Allaah to heal your husband and to make him be as he used to be.
Nothing can alter the divine decree except du'aa'.
2 – Think about yourself and the way you treat your husband. It may be
that you have changed in the way you treat him, without realizing. Be
the best wife you can to him, and the best help, after Allaah. Stand
be his side during this trial and be his support, after Allaah.
3 – Do not go to that so-called man of religion, for he is asking for
your picture in order to practice trickery. See question no. 21124 .
4 – There is nothing wrong with you going with your husband to a
trustworthy shaykh, whotreats people by means of the Qur'aan and
du'aa's prescribed by theProphet (peace and blessings of Allaah be
upon him). You could also recite Qur'aan over some water and you
andyour husband drink from it, and you could recite ruqyah over him
every day, and recite Soorat al-Baqarah in the house. For more
information on the waysof undoing the effects ofwitchcraft please see
thefollowing questions: 11290 , 4010 , 21124 , 12198 , 8291 , 20954 .
For information on protection against witchcraft, please see questions
no. 2662 and 22816 . For information on various kinds of witchcraft
please see questions no. 12578 , 9432 , 240 .
5 – Assuming that what has happened to your husband is not witchcraft
or hasad (envy), then sit with him and discuss things frankly. Tell
him what you feel, and agree to go back to the way things were.
6 – You can ask some people – especially trustworthy relatives -
tointervene and seek a solution to this problem, and to look into its
causes and try to find a way of resolving it.
Finally, we advise you to weigh up your husband's good points and bad
points, and do not forget his good qualities and his kind treatment of
you, because that will motivate you to try to bring him back to the
right path in his religion and in his relationship with his Lord,
first of all, then in his relationship with you.
May Allaah make things easy for you, and make your husband happy with
your obedience and make you happy with his good treatment.And Allaah
knows best.

No comments: