"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Story - Novel The Fever CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3
I walked to the jeweler the next day, just before noontime.
I sat across the street andstared down the man in the black
sweatshirt. Eventually the creepy, crooked smile appeared behind the
cigarette on his face and I crossed the heavy traffic of the Chicago
street. As I came closer he aimed his nose at the ground, never
revealing his eyes to me.
"You wanna talk to Uncle Jack?"
"Yes."
"No-body talks to Jack 'cept me."
"Well then I need a favor."
His smiled widened."Whatdaya need?"
"Money. I have to get a new job and house and take care of my family
and...I have no job, I just need money fast."
He laughed. "You and half the city."
"Please," I pleaded. "I'm desperate." His laughing stopped.
"How desperate?"
"I'll do anything."
"Anything?"
"Anything."
The hooded man took a long suck on his cigarette. His scratchy and
demanding voice controlled the conversation. I couldn't imagine how
bellowing and deep his voice wouldordinarily sound without the
scratchy aspect from the constant cigarette entertaining his lips. "Do
you have any idea what you are dealing with?"
"Yes." How couldn't I? Everyone knew "Uncle Jack," except, nobody
really knew him. He was one of the biggest drug traffickers and money
launderers in Southern Chicago - not to mention one of the richest men
in the Midwest. He was a very dangerous man. He could snap his fingers
and you would be dead ifhe wanted it that way- and he always got what
he wanted. He never stopped until he got what he wanted.
"I don't think you understand what you aregetting yourself into."
I lied. "I do. I understand completely, and I'll do anything."
"You will be killed if you don't meet his demands."
"I figured." I tried to sound confident, but the gulp after the
sentence gave away my anxiety.
He tilted his head back and for the first time, I saw his eyes. They
were black as night, with red, bloodshot lines surrounding the
darkness. He grabbed his lighter and lit another cigarette. The light
from the flicker of the plastic canister instantly displayed his
facial features for a short moment. He was rather handsome, his face
perfect except for the unshaven scruff across his chin line. "Stay
put," he said after long deliberation and also as he caught me staring
at his face. He briskly walked down the sidewalk about a block and
disappeared from my sight. While he was gone, I did simple things to
pass the time. I tied myshoe laces a few times, counted taxis speeding
down the street, and watched a nearby clock, among other things. I
couldn't imagine standing here for hour after hour, day after day,
like the man in the hooded sweatshirt constantly did.
Finally, he reappeared in a crowd, walking at a hurried pace. "Follow
me,and keep up!" he harshly spat at me as he tossed his half-used
cigarette onthe sidewalk. He blew right past me and I almost had to
jog to keepup with his long, quick stride. He was constantly looking
over his shoulder, not at me but past me, almost as if he was
expecting conflict.
After a few blocks of roaming, he pulled me back deep into an alley.
Paranoia and adrenaline were all over his face.
"I'm going to speak quickly, so listen up."
"Okay."
He reached under his sweatshirt and pulled outfour stacks of
paper-wrapped bills.
"Here is one-hundred grand. In two years to this day, we will meet
again in this exact same spot we are standing now. I'll be here all
day. You need to show up with a quarter million. Yes, that is right,
two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars. You willalso be asked for
favors along the way. You must comply. If you don't, you are dead. If
you don't show up here in two years, you are dead; and your wife and
two little girls will die a long, slow,and painful death.
I was suddenly alert and surprised. "How did you know about-?"
"Let's not go there, shall we?" he smirked as his grin returned and
lit another cigarette. With the first inhale he was suddenly calm
again. "Be here in two years." He tossed the money at me."When we
leave this alley, I'm going to the right and you are going to the
left. Understood? Don't stop or turn arounduntil you are home. Got
it?"
"Yes. I got it." I suddenly felt extremely nervous.
"Good. See ya in two years."
"Thank you," I managed to choke out in a whisper. But before he could
hear me, he was already moving and had taken off. He turned rightwhen
he hit the sidewalkand was gone. I went leftonce I had managed to
figure out how to work my legs again. I was excited but extremely
nervous at the same time.I couldn't stop the feelingof ecstasy pumping
through my veins.
I took an extended route home, going around the block my house was on
atleast twice before entering. I ran into the house and slammed the
door. Jennifer nearly hit the ceiling in surprise then scolded me for
the amount of noise I was making.
"Ssshhhh, the kids are asleep!" she hissed at me.
"We're getting out of here!"
"What?" she raised her voice in alarm.
I pulled the money out from under my sweater and her eyes were
suddenly wide in amazement and caution.
"Where did you get that?"
"That's not important."
"Paul-"
"Jen, can't you see? This is an opportunity to start over! We can go
where we want, get what we want, and be who we want! We can completely
start over. No more getting robbed day in and day out. No more
worrying about if we aregoing to have enough food to get through the
day! AND NO MORE SOUP! SOUP, SOUP, SOUP! I WANT SOME MEAT! TONIGHT WE
ARE GOING OUT FOR STEAKS!"
"Hush now, the girls are still sleeping."
I smiled at her and she continued to stare at me, but after a few
moments,a smile broke and crept across her face.
"Is this really happening?"
"Every bit of it. C'mon, let's get out of here."
She stared at me again for a few moments. "I'll start packing-"
"No, Jen. Just leave it here. We're going to startcompletely over. We
havenothing here left of value. We can get a hotel for the night and
shop tomorrow."
She smiled at me in a way I had not seen in years. I smiled back. This
is what we had been waiting for. This was our chance.
Jen half-ran down the hallway to wake the kids up. She used her
supermom strength to pick up and carry one kidin each arm as I grabbed
a small, combination suitcase to hold the money in.
Within minutes we had left the house, the front door wide open. We
walked directly to the nearest hotel, ordered a family suite, and paid
in cash. We headed to our room and unlocked the door. I held the door
open for Jen and the kidsand everyone was instantly taken aback by the
wonder and sheer amazement presented from the hotel room in front of
them. The two children were the most amazed as they had never been in
a hotel before.
Jen set the twins down intheir bed and they instantly fell asleep
after ridding themselves of excess energy from running around the room
for about 10 minutes, searching every hidden corner. We decided to let
them sleep and decided to get steaksthe next night.
Soon enough, for the first time since our honeymoon, Jen was fast
asleep and looked relaxed and comfortable. The drowsiness created by
my surrounding familyeventually wore off on me and I was also fighting
sleep. I took my rightful place beside her and kissed her forehead.
She smiled, which left mewondering if she was really asleep or not.
Either way, sleep came quickly from exhaustion, much fast than it used
to,never feeling safe with the door locked every night.
I fell asleep, dreaming about what I could do with the money.

--
- *-Visit -http://aydnajimudeen.blogspot.com/- [ Usefull Islamic &
General Articles]
- - - - -
Presented by :->
" M NajimudeeN Bsc- INDIA "

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

No comments: