"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Monday, December 24, 2012

Story - , Moons Peak [FINISHED]- The Wolfpac (chapter 17)

I WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF several voices, and theconstant thud of
footsteps pounding into the earth; which made every step sound like
bones crunched in their wake.
I took this as a sign of thebecoming of fall.
Not only that, but I realized my face was curled up into solid muscle,
and I happened to be in the air cradled insomebody's arms and I
automatically thought of Satchel.
"Satchel?" I murmured, nestling further into his comfortable heat.
I heard a grunt, and it made his chest rumble in protest. A male voice
near me sighed.
"If I hear her say that name one more time…"
"I know what you're thinking, but I'm not going to leave her to rot in
the middle of these woods."
The voice carrying me had said. I frowned. That didn't sound like
Satchel at all. I heard the other male chuckle.
"What fun would that be? I wasn't planning on letting her live." I shivered.
I decided I didn't like the other guy. I heard a growl coming from the
solid muscle that held mein his arms. It was more like a possessive
kind of growl.
"Shut it Cairo. You may bemy little brother, but I will hurt you worse
than I did Burrick over there."
"Jeez, just a thought."
"Besides, maybe it will teach Black wolf about rejecting this pack…and me."
He hissed at that last statement, as if the mere thought still held
the scolding rejection just by memory alone. The other voice 'Cairo'
sighed.
"And marking the girl would do what…besides cause havoc amongst
ourpack. She's a liability. Get rid of her."
"We need her."
"We? Speak for yourself. What are you trying to accomplish by keeping
her, replace Nia…?"
The former voice 'Cairo' didn't get to finish his sentence. The
argument was cut off with an enormous howl, and roused me to full
consciousness - since I'd just been carelessly dropped from midair.
The thump winded the breath out of me, and I felt the cold tingle
sensation crawl up my spine as I landed on cold dirt. Tail bone first,
and my head hitting the ground seconds later.
I shuffled on the ground trying get over the pain and opened my eyes
to see two large males' inches from where I lay.
One of them towered over the other, slamming his opponents back up on
a thick tree trunk, with a thick arm shoved into his neck.
They both were bare chest I noticed, and the amount of testosterone
flaming through the air was so thick I was almost choking on it.
The taller one seemed to be at least six five, and the more dominant
out of the two, with his back toward me.
He had a distinct tooth bone and feather hanging from his left ear.
I guessed that one to be the one whom supposedly had been carrying me
and desertedme to the likes of gravel. He growled.
"Say her name again and I swear to god you'll be nothing but butchers
meat after I'm done with you, do you hear me?!"
He shoved his arm forward, cutting off the guys air supply.
The other guy with a military short haircut I assumed to be Cairo
nodded and put his hands up in a calming gesture.
"Shit Trench, I just..." He choked out a word that was inaudible.
"You just nothing . Keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for
you, little brother." He spat those last words as ifthey were poison.
I could see Cairo gulping from here, just from the way his Adam's
apple bobbed with every swallow. They both shared a glare, and then
Trench released him afterCairo lowered his eyes to the ground in
submission.
I was left with the tooth/feather earring guy that I assumed to be
Trench, as Cairo stalked off in the opposite direction, and I jumped
as he slammed his fist down on the trunk, causing bark to flee from
its wrath. I stared and followed the bark to the ground.
that bark could have been me I gulped as I felt Trench's eyes on me.
He was just as intimidating in human form, than he was as a wolf. His
dark golden brown skin color clashed with his gunmetal gray eyes, and
his pitched black thin razor cut hair hung loose around his shoulders.
He frowned.
"What are you looking at?" He snarled. He had an accent I guessed to
be Native American. I shook my head.
"Nothing." I tried to avoid his eyes by focusing my attention on my
surroundings.
That's when I realized wewere still in the middle ofthe woods. No
where near my late fathers estate. Atleast, nowhere I'd ever been.
Even the pine smelled different. If that was even possible. I frowned.
"Where's Satchel?"
I could feel a panic attackcoming on, knowing I was far beyond
sanctuaryand I was trapped amongst a pack of dogs. Well, a pack of
humans that turned into dogs when it felt convenient for them I
supposed.
"That question is irrelevant." He muttered.
I could feel Trench's eyes on me again, and I shuddered.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said, covering myself as if I
were naked. He continued to glare at me.
"You have her scent all over you." His voice was barely audible, but I heard it.
"I have what…all over me?" Scent? Who's scent was he talking about? I
shook my head in confusion.
"Nia, you have Nia's scenton you, it's…"
"Nia?" He frowned as if it was obvious I should know the girl. I
sniffed my clothing and sure enough. I could smell the strange scent
coming from me, and I automatically knew who it was. Oh
God! The gray wolf that died while she was caught up in barb was his
mate? She had a name…
"Nia…she was your…mate?" He didn't answer me. He just glared and I
heard a female voice answer.
"She was his wife ." The female smiled. She was beautiful.
Long brown hair down to her waist, dark almond shaped eyes, andsilky
brown skin. She seemed like the nicer oneof the pack.
"I'm Sheeba, this is Trench." She pointed at the gun-metal gray eyed guy. "
"Where have you taken me?"
"Don't worry about that, you're our pup now." I turned to the sly
culprit whom had voiced his two cents. He had long hair tied in a
plait that hung like a rat's tail on his nape of his neck.
Dark eyes that were almost slit and a smirk that looked sleazier than
it did his looks any good. That's when I noticed four more guys
standing aloof, stalking off as if they were securing the perimeter.
And I happened to be in the middle of it, along with Trench. Rats Tail
continued his unnecessary commentary.
"And no thanks to you, it's taken us longer to getto our destination."
He glowered at me, and I found myself shuffling backwards.
Trench loomed over me, taking my attention away from the rest of
them. He knelt at eye level.
"He's right, now we have to camp out here, not something I was looking
forward to." I frowned.
"Why don't you save all your troubles and leave me here then?" I
retorted. He tilted his head in amusement, which made his eyes glow
brilliantly. It was getting dark. How long was I out for?
"Black Wolf killed what was ours, now we have the honor to do the sameto him."
"You're wrong. Satchel tried to help that animal. I watched him
struggle toget her free; I tried to help him free her. It was
impossible to untangle the barb."
It was Rat's Tails turn to get a scolding from Trench when he tried to
voice his opinion.
I was right, he was the authority of the pack, and they bowed down
tohim instantly. I felt secureabout that somehow. Trench seemed like
the more level headed out of the lot. And that was saying something.
"You don't get it do you? Those fences, they 're solely built to trap
animals. And do you know who built those traps?" He was so close I
could smell the venom coming from his breath.
" Black Wolf !" He hissed. "He set those traps because he was so god
damn ignorant, and stubborn. Thought he'd never change. He denied his
transition, he denied his pack and he denies our existence."
"I don't understand."
"No you wouldn't would you. You're just a pup. Tell me, how long you
got to go 'til you're howling up into the moonlight?" This time Cairo
spoke. I frowned.
"Excuse me? Are you insinuating that I am a seed from an animal?"
Cairo raised one eyebrowat me then a confused look at Trench.
Trench sniffed me. He actually put his nose to my neck and sniffed.
"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I felt naked all of a sudden, and
wrapped my arms around myself.
"You're time's soon, I can smell it. Two weeks max."I frowned, hating
the factthat they'd just guessed when my birthday was, despite the
fact that I hadn't told them about it.
It reminded me of what Satchel had told me. He'd said that I shouldn't
have seen him in his transitioning from wolf-to-boy and that I had to
wait until my birthday. For what?
I still didn't know what that meant to be honest, but it was starting
to make me dread my birthday.
"What do we do with her'til then?" Cairo asked.
"We wait till Black Wolf comes for her."
"And if he doesn't?" Trench smiled at me. I would have shuddered if it
weren't for the fact that he was easy on the eye.
Especially the way the moon lit his gray eyes.
"She suffers the same way Nia did. This time, he'll be there to watch."
I refrained from screaming, since I didn't want to look like little
weak child, left in the world of unknown. Yet, I couldn't help but
feeling just like that.
"Sounds like we should do it now, and get it overwith." My reflex shot
out and I slapped him right across the face. Not something I should
have attempted while inches from a werewolf.
An angry wolf at that. I stepped back when he growled, and he started shifting.
"Cairo! Calm down." He wouldn't listen, and it only made him angrier.
Fur sprouted from his forearms, and shoulders, until his whole upper
torso had distorted. It happened in less than ten seconds. He pounced
on me taking me to the ground, and swiped at my neck, scoring down my
right shoulder. I screamed, as flesh tore away.
Seconds later, the beast was knocked off my bodyas Trench had
completelytransformed and tore at Cairo's ear.
The howls in the air sounded obnoxious in the quiet woods, and I
started panting from the blow.
I could feel blood trickling from my neck down to my ear. I was
vaguely aware of the girl named Sheeba kneeling beside me, helping
stop the blood flow as she pressed hard with a rugged cloth.
I turned to the fight going on beside me, and the brown wolf was
huffing, and then rolled on to his back in complete submission as grey
wolf nipped at his throat. The fight was over, but I was still
bleeding…and shivering.
"Please come for me…" I whispered to no one in particular and blinked
tears away, closing my eyes.
Darkness danced at the back of my eyes, and I was fighting consciousness.
I lay on the ground dreaming of ways I would escape my predicament I
was currently in.
But every attempt of possible escaping led me to the realization of
never getting the chance to out run a pack of wolves, especially ones
that were three times my weight, and the fact that I was currently
injured.
Giving up, I let my thoughts glide to the moon, half-aware of a wisp
of something warm being placed on my lap.
The howls faded into the darkness as sleep encumbered me. I refused to
think of anyone but Satchel whileI let darkness enfold, I blacked out.

No comments: