"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A True Love Story

Many persons mix the other things with the true love, like, if they
are just attracted to anybody or if they hve a girlfrnd or boyfrnd. .
.with whom they go out for fun or a date. . .they think that"Arre yaar
! I love him/her a lot . . Truely. But dats not a true love.
I am a true lover. According to me a true love is like. .. U luv a
person n u can never spare him/her. U cant seeor even imagine that
gal/guy with anyone else. U care for ur luv truely, if ur family is
against ur luver, then also u dont leave him/her. If anybody says
sumthng wrong bout ur luv, u juss stand to take ur luvers side or
sumtimes to fight.
I m Muskaan, 18 years old, a cute n sweet gal who luvs his guy madly n truely.
I met him when i was juss10years old and he was 13. I was in std. 5th
and he was in 8th. He was living in his naani's homefrm his childhood.
One day, when i reached ma tution, i went inside, he was sitting
there. I didnt know him. Ma teacher introduced him to me. Hewas a new
student in ourschool.After the class, we used to play 2gether
everyday. We became gud frnds. He used to cum to ma home daily
forplaying with me.
One day, a group of frndscame to ma home, he was also there. We
started playing a game, the game was like.. Many names are written on
a paper and one persn has to answer that what he wil do with that
persn whos name is there. A frnd of mine started hiding the names, n
he was going on answering, he gave an answr dat i wil Kiss it, wat we
saw ? ma name was there. That was the first time when we felt somethng
for each other. We started luking to each other's eyes.
Everyday was going on very smothly. 1 year passed.
Now i was in std 6th and he was in std 9th. After he passed 9th, he
went. . I didnt know where n why ? He didnt gave evenhis numbr. Cozz
His behaviour was very childish, we were kids at that time, we didnt
knowwat is love . Bt he cud hve told me dat he is going.
After few days, i started missing him a lot. I used to cry daily. He
was juss liking me but he didnt know, i started luving him. I used to
cry n pray daily dat plz god, if i cud see him once. I wasnt having
his numbr or his adress. I told ma problm to one of ma frnd, she
brought me his numbr. I called in dat numbr, a lady told me dat he is
nt here.
One day, i went to search his home with ma sister. Igot it after
wandering 3hours. We met his maama's daughter, she told dat he is in
raipur with his parents, studying there n he wil nt cum here again(for
hisstudies). Its very shockingn unimaginative dat, a 12years gal is
searching the home of a persn to whom she luvs. We went,i was very
sad, i continued crying n praying for 6 months, if i cud see him once.
One day, in the evening, when i was standing out of ma home. Wat i saw
! I was surprised, i saw himmm. I started crying, god accepted my
prayer. He was with his frnds in his bicycle. He went again. Next day
i thoughtdat yesterday was the last day n he wil nt cum again. 1 year
passed. I was in std 7th. It took 1year to forget him.
When i reached std 9th, i changed ma school. One day, when i was in
the school bus, the bus when stopped at his stoppage, can u imagine !
I saw him, i.e. After 2 years he came back. I was surprised, totally
shocked. . I was thinking How can this b possible ? He came inside the
bus. I turnd back to see him, hewas also seeing me. I wasverry happpy.
He dint talk to me, i think he was afraid.
After few days, i started hating him cozz he told everybdy that he
luvs me.The boys started tauntingme with his name. He was a bad
influence on me. He started calling me,following me. Bt i wasnt ready
to talk to him. After6 mnths, i became his frnd. Bt i told dat u wont
tell anybdy that i talk to u. He agreed. After few mnths he proposed
me bti dint answr.
I reached std 10th. I wentto hostel. After passing std10th, when i
came back home, he calld me ntold dat he wasnt able to concentrate on
his studies. One day, we plannd to go out wid frnds as we were gud
frnds. We went out. We enjoyed. Dat was the firstday when we hugged n
kissed.
The very next day, when he calld me at night, i told him dat i luv u
too. He became very happy. I accepted him coz he doesnt drink or
smoke,hecared fr me, he never hurted me, he never complained, he
listened whenever i scolded him, he did everythng as per ma wish, he
waited 2years fr me.
Now , we are together, n i m verrrry lucky coz he luves me very much,
he didnt leave me at the time when his family toldhim to leave me,
when they bet him. He talks to me daily, his family doesnt know dat we
r together now also coz if they'll know dis than they'll take his cell
frm him n then how we'll talk. He is studying so he cant do anything
rite now. After studies, we r going to marry each other.
We r incomplete widout each othr. Isnt it a true love story. . .

--


- - - - -

And Allah Knows the Best!

- - - - -

Published by :->
M NajimudeeN Bsc- INDIA

- - - - - - -

No comments: