"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Friday, July 6, 2012

He divorced her five times on various occasions

I have been divorced by means of conditional talaaqs after twenty
years, but I hope that you can advise me so that I do not have to
wait. The first divorce was when he said, in a state of anger when
hewas aware of what he was saying: "You are divorced." The second
divorce was a conditional talaaq ("If you go out of the house you are
divorced"), and I went out, and I do not remember the intention. Atthe
time of the third divorce I was collapsing, because he betrayed me and
I spoke to him on the phone and said, "I will kill your children if
you do not divorce me." According to what my husband says, he said to
himself, "By Allah I do not intend divorce, by Allah I do not intend
divorce, by Allah I do not intend divorce," but he said"You are
divorced" to makeme calm down, because he feared for his children, as
I was not in my right mind. The fourth divorce was a conditional
talaaq ("If you complain to anyone about our problems again you will
be divorced"). I do not remember if I had complained to anyone.
Thefifth divorce was when I was asleep and he swore to my daughter:
"If your mother opens the door to you and takes you in, she will be
divorced." My daughter told me after I opened the door that his
intention was to threaten me. As for the last divorce, he swore to me,
"You should go today to your father in your city, and if you do not go
you will be divorced." And I did not travel, but his intention was
divorce.
Please advise me, because my husband is careless about the life of his
children and family, even though he has high academic qualifications;
he hates me and he changed towards me after he took another wife. I
have been patient for the sake of my children, despite the way he
treats me, which is with resentment and hatred. Butnow, after what has
happened, he does not come to the house and he does not ask about us,
except on rare occasions. Please advise me. Please note that he does
not wantto come back to me, and if I go back I will be living in limbo
as I was after he married the other wife.
Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:
We should point out with regard to the divorces mentioned that
whatever the shar'i court had ruled to be valid is valid, or if
youalready asked a scholar whatever he told you was valid is valid.
Secondly:
If there is no court ruling orscholarly verdict concerning these
divorces, then what appears to us tobe the case is the following:
The first divorce: if this divorce was issued in a state of extreme
anger thatdrove him to divorce, and without that anger he would not
have issued thatdivorce, then it does not count as such according to
the more correct opinion, even if the husband was aware of what he was
saying when he was in thatstate of anger. See the answer to question
no. 45174
The second divorce: this comes under the heading of a conditional
divorce in which reference should be made to the husband's intention.
If he intended it as a divorce then it counts as such, but if he
intended thereby to threaten and stop you doing something, then he has
to offer expiation for breaking an oath (kafaarat al-yameen). If he
cannot remember what his intention was, then it counts as a divorce.
The third divorce: if the husband was truly afraid that you would kill
the children or do them some obvious harm, then his divorce does not
count as such, because it was a divorce under compulsion.
The fourth divorce: this comes under the heading of conditional
divorce and does not count as such unless you did complain about your
problems to anyone, and the husband did intend divorce by what he
said.
The fifth divorce: also comes under the heading of conditional
divorce. If the husband intended it as a divorce then it counts as
such.
Based on that, if you find out the kind of anger that accompanied the
first divorce, then you will know the ruling on it.
By referring to the husbandand asking him about his intention, the
ruling on thesecond divorce will becomeclear.
He should also be asked about the third divorce, in order to find out
the ruling on it.
If your husband did not take you back after the final divorce and your
'iddah has ended, then this is an irrevocable divorce and you cannot
go back to him except with a new marriage contract, on condition that
the number of divorces that counted as such did not reach three.
And Allah knows best.

--
- - - - - - -