"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Saturday, June 30, 2012

My husband converted but now does not believe that he is a Muslim; Is my nikah valid?

Q: Salaams,
I am a Muslim woman born and raised in a Muslim family. I've always
had faith in Islam and would never even consider changing my faith as
Islam is my way oflife. However, I strayed and hence have some major
complications in mylife and I would really like some advice on my
issue below.
10 years ago, I met my husband. We dated for approx 6 years on and
off; we were in a physical relationship. He was a born and raised as a
Hindubut did not really practice his religion.
When we decided to get married within the first year of the
relationship, I had told him that it wouldonly be possible if he was a
Muslim. By this time in our relationship, I had left home for him and
we were living together and I was not in contact with my parents or
even talking to my family. I had moved in with him.
I eventually moved out and told him that if he cannot convert then, I
wouldn't be able to marry him and would both have to move on. He
loved me very much and said he would look into Islam and maybe
consider it. In between this time I became pregnant and toldhim that I
would not get rid of my child and that I could not marry him if he was
not a Muslim (his parents found out I was pregnant and asked him to
move out and disowned him).
So, he converted to marry me and said he would look into it believing
he is a Muslim as he had said the shahada. After a few months he told
me that Islam was not for him, buthe promised that the children will
be raised as Muslims and he will not interfere when it comes toraising
the children in Islam. But from then in myheart I have had doubts
whether my marriage is valid, if he does not believe that he is a
Muslimand think of Islam as his religion.
Since then, mashallah I have two children, a son five and a daughter
three, whom I wouldn't change for the world; as my husband promised
the children are being raised as Muslims and even if he does not agree
with anything, he does not interefere when it comes to the children.
My husband also takes my son to Eid namaz because he says its part of
his son'sreligion.
We have both regained contact with our parents and they know the
situation, and left me to find the right way in my life.
Two months ago my husbands father passed away, as a son he fulfilled
his duties when it came toperforming all the funeral rites. His
parents live in a different city, since the passing of his father he
has left the family home and moved there to look after his mother and
has asked me to move there too. We will not be living in the same
house as his mother but close by so as he can look after his mother.
Before I moved there, I really need to clarify the doubt that I have
lived with for such a long time. I have never found peace in my heart,
not knowing and need theanswers to my questions.
My husband believes that there is only one God and everyone prays to
one God, he is genuinely a good person and believes that religion
does not define a person. He has an open mind when it comes to Islam
but does not consider himself a Muslim and at his death he would make
arrangements to be cremated.
So you probably know what my question is? If I carry on living with
him, ismy marriage valid? Am I living in sin? Please could you explain
to me how and what should I do. What options do I have? Does he need
to convert and believe he is a Muslim for my marriage to be valid?
My children love their father to bits and it breaksmy heart because
they do miss him very much, but I really need to follow the right path
for peace at heart and an example to my children. Please advise.
Jazak Allah,
adamza.
A: assalamalaikum,
IN YOUR CASE IT IS SIMPLE PL TAKE OUT SHOW A HARDCOPY GIVE TO YOUR
HUSBAND IN HAND AND ALSO TELL HIM SIT IN ONE PLACE AND READ FIX IT IN
HIS MIND THAT THE WORSHIP OF ONE GOD HE SAYS THAT WORLD IS DOING IS
ACCORDING TO THEIR WHIMS AND FANCIESNOT ACCORDING TO ONE GOD ALMIGHTY
YR HUSBAND BELIEVES -WIHTOUT OBEDIENCE-
IDOL WORSHIP THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN IF MAINTAINED UNTIL DEATH-
[22:73] O people, here is a parable that you must ponder carefully:
the idols you set up beside GOD can never create a fly, even if they
banded together to do so. Furthermore, if the fly steals anything from
them, they cannot recover it; weak is the pursuer andthe pursued..
[22:74] They do not valueGOD as He should be valued. GOD is the Most
Powerful, the Almighty.
Idol-worship not to be taken lightly
God warns us that idol worship is an unforgivablesin if maintained
until death. So God willing we should try not to fall into such an
offense that has grave consequences.
[4:116] GOD does not forgive idol worship (if maintained until death),
and He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills.

--
- - - - - - -