"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Story - , Moons Peak [FINISHED]- The Wolf Boy (chapter13)

A/N: I'm in the middle of editing this chapter, since I'm not quite
happywith it yet, but you can still read it ;D
***
I DON'T KNOW WHAT mademe follow the animal into the forest, or think
that it was a good idea todo so.
But I did. And I'd regretted it soon after once I noticed the open
calluses and bruises that were forming on my feet.
I hadn't realized my feet were killing me either, until now, which
serves me right for kicking my heels off earlier, and leaving my feet
vulnerable and bare.
In fact, I'd been so caughtup in finding Satchel, that I didn't think
to stop and take my luggage with me. I grimaced.
Great, now I look like I belong here.
Not only that, but this may be the only outfit I may have to wear for
therest of my life.
I patted my clothing down, hating the fact that they looked just as
bad as my feet as I noticed the brown splotches that now stained my
used-to-be-white button down jacket, and the rips on the knees from my
favorite jeans weren't there for fashion finesse either, since I'd
fallen over and tripped every sooften.
I look disgusting My thoughts scolded me. I sighed and moved
forward--limping slightly, casting away branches to avoid scratching my
face. God! Even my hands were growing callues.
Despite being the early morning, the tall pine trees allowed little to
no light at all.
So I could only make out the track, and the trees ahead of me. I
wrinkled my nose, following the strange musky scent that lingered in
my sinuses, and frowned.
Satchel's here? I scolded myself at the mere thought. Surely I didn't
know Satchel just by his scent.
Did I? No impossible.
I found my feet and I don't know what made me think he was near butthe
scent that I was smelling had something to do with him. I moved
gingerly toward the scent, and jumped when I heard a groan.
It was coming from the left of me.
I heard it again, but this time it sounded like a human cry. I frowned
and rushed forward, ignoring the pain in my feet.
"Hello? Is anybody there?!" I shouted. The groans were louder now as I
ran though the brush.
"Hello!" I shouted again, and I skidded to a halt when a figure
materialized from the clearing. I gasped.
It was a human boy lying on all fours, writhing uncontrollably on the ground.
The awful groans comingfrom his mouth sounded inhuman, and the fur
disappearing from his back made me blink continuously from the sight
of him. It looked like something was crawling under his skin.
Despite the fear emanating from me, I reluctantly stepped forward in
order to console him. I was vaguely aware of him being completely
naked, but that didn't seem to register, since I knew thisboy was
hurt.
It was impossible to see his face, because it was lowered in the dirt,
and his hair hung like a veil to hide his identity.
But that wasn't what made me fear this boy. No. It was the mutant way
his hands were formed, as if paws were molded to his arms. I blinked.
"Are you...are you okay?" I asked lamely. Of course he wasn't okay, but
I needed to know. He writhed again, and groaned loudly as the mutant
paws disappeared, changing back to human hands and feet. I wanted to
squeal at what was happening.
He didn't say anything as I pulled his hair away from his face, and
gasped. Covering my mouth.
"S-Satchel...?" I collapsed to the ground beside him, eyes bugging out.
"Oh. My. God. What happened to you?"
I held his hair away as hehurled. He was completely covered in dirt,
and a sheen of sweat glistened all over his body. I was horrified at
the sight of him.
As soon as he stopped vomiting. I took off my jacket to cover what
modesty he had left, and maneuvered him into therecovery position so
he was curled up facing me. I let his head lean in my lap for support.
"Who did this to you?" I whispered, running my hands over his face to
keep his hair out of his eyes. They were closed, so I kept cradling
him. Murmuring sweet nothings, to keep him from shaking.
"Will...y?"
"Shhhh. It's okay." I said, cradling him. Seeing a predatory animal
attack me was nothing compared to seeing Satchel like this.
In his vulnerable state I was terrified for him. His eyes finally
opened and pegged them on me. Light green eyes regarding me with what
looked like desolation. The sad state of them made me tear from his
gaze, as if they were saying 'don't look, go away' but his arms that
curled around my legs were holding me tight, begging me to stay.
"It's okay, you're safe with me." I murmured softly. He looked at me
with that oh so sad gaze.
"Didn't...want you...to seeme...like...this." He managed to choke between
heavy breaths. Ishook my head.
"Don't worry about what I think. As long as you're okay." I wasn't
sure whatI was thinking to be honest.
I found myself leaning down to kiss his forehead, not even realizing
I'd done it until after it.
His shakes calmed and hebegan to relax. We sat there in silence for
what felt like hours, just drinking in each others warmth. His mouth
twitched as he stared at me.
"You stayed." He said, after a while, and I was still holding him.
"Yeah. I guess, I didn't know I would miss home so much. Besides, I
couldn't quite detach myself from a certain someone." We shared a
'knowing' look and I smiled. His hand reached out to touch my hair.
He'd pulled a pine needleout of it.
"I thought New York was your home?" I smiled andshrugged. Liking that
he was Satchel again.
"Was. For a little while, but we all know this is my home...since I own it."
He sat up, and smiled when he saw my jacket, covering below his waist.
"You're sounding like theWilly I remember." He gotup to do something,
and I frowned when he held a pair of folded slacks in his hands. I
blushed, turning away so I could give him what little privacy he
could. Moments later he cleared his throat.
"It's okay, I'm decent." Hesaid, as I turned to meet his eyes again.
He wore those suspenders I'd grown accustomed to seeing him in, but
left hischest bare.
"You really think I'm the Willy you remember?" He nodded, and settled
backdown beside me. I was aware of his proximity again. I smiled.
"I want to be the Willy you remember. You makeme want to be her." He
leaned forward, brushingthe blonde strands out ofmy face, then smiled.
"You are her. You just choose to hide her, that'sall." His hands
cupped mycheeks, and I watched hiseyes roamed my face again, stopping
on my lips.
And I had the sudden urge to want to kiss him. Like I had wanted to in
the tree hut. His piercing gaze sent butterflies to my stomach,
begging to be free.
And as if answering my unspoken question, he leaned forward and
brushed his lips on mine to kiss me.
The soft touch barely registered, until I felt his tongue run over my
bottom lip. He tasted of pine, and salt and something sensational,
that urged me closer so I could have more.
I don't know how it happened, but one minute we were kissing, and the
next thing I knew, I was pinned down on the ground, while his body
loomed over me.
He was staring down at me, with those light green eyes, and my
heartalmost stopped when he licked me on the cheek. My eyebrows rose
at that,and he chuckled.
"I hope its not rude to lick a girl on the second date?" I froze. The
familiar words I'd once spoken with the wolf from earlier.
The paws, the fur, and the scent? My mind finallyregistered, and put
two and two together.
He crooked a smile, and I blinked it away with astonishment.
No it can't be. Satchel was not...that animal is not...
He frowned.
"What's wrong?" I blacked out and fainted from the mere thought
ofSatchel possibly being a wolf.
***
Feel free to tell me how bad this chapter was ;/

No comments: