"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Friday, April 26, 2013

Guided to Faith by a BlindBoy - I

I still remember the night my wife gave birth to my first son. I was
not yet thirty years of age and had stayed out with my friends in a
restaurant all night. Itwas an evening full of vain talk, not to
mention backbiting and vulgar comments. I was often theone who
instigated the comments and backbiting that made them laugh.
I remember that I made them laugh a lot that night. I had the unique
talent of mimicking others to an uncanny degree. I could change the
tone of my voice so that it became exactly like the person I was
mocking. Yes, it was my habit to mock all people, even my friends.
Some people avoided me in order to be safe from my tongue.
I remember that night I mocked a blind person I saw begging in the
market. What is even worse is that I put my foot in his way and he
tripped and fell to the ground. He kept on turning his head this way
and that, not knowing what to say. I laughed in a loud voice and my
laugh echoed throughout the market. I went back home late as usual and
found my wife waiting for me. She was in a pathetic condition.
With a quavering voice, she said, "Raashid… where were you?"
I said sarcastically, "On Mars! I was with my friends of course."
She appeared very tired and fatigued. She was overcome with tears and
said, "Raashid... I am exhausted…it seems like I am about to give
birth." Then a silenttear fell on her cheek.
I felt that I had neglected my wife. I was supposed to take careof her
and stop my evenings out, particularly as she was in her ninth month.
I quickly accompanied her to the hospital.
She entered the delivery room and was in labor pains for severalhours,
while I waited impatiently for the birth. She suffered from a
difficult delivery. I waited for a long time until I got tired, then I
went home and left my phone number in order for them to call me and
give me the good news.
An hour later, they called me in order to give me the good news of the
birth of Saalim. I immediately went to the hospital. When they saw me
asking about my wife's room, they asked me to meet the doctor first. I
shouted, "What doctor? I want to see my son, Saalim." They said, "You
have to meet the doctor first."
I entered upon the doctor and she started talking to me about
afflictions and being satisfied with fate. Then she said, "Your child
suffers from a serious deformity in his eyes and it appears that he is
blind!"
I lowered my head, trying to conceal my tears. I remembered the blind
beggar I had tripped upin the market and made people laugh at.
Glory be to Allaah! What goes around comes around! I kept silent for a
while and did not know what to say. Then I remembered my wife and son.
I thanked the doctor for her kindness and then went to see my wife.
My wife was not sad because she believed in and was satisfied withthe
divine decree of Allaah The Almighty. She had often advised me to stop
mocking people. She had often repeated: do not backbite people.
We came out of the hospital withmy son Saalim. The fact was that I did
not care much about him much and ignored his presence at home. When he
cried, I would flee to the living room to sleep. My wife, however,
showered him with love and care. As for me, I did not hate him, but I
could not love him either!
Saalim started growing and he started to crawl like all babies, but in
a strange abnormal way. When he was almost one year old, he tried to
walk but we discovered that he was disabled. This affected me a great
deal.
Later, my wife gave birth to my other sons, Khaalid and 'Umar.
Years passed and Saalim and his brothers grew up. I did not like to
stay at home and spent most of my time with my friends; I waslike a
toy in their hands and completely under their influence. My wife,
however, did not despairof reforming me; she was always supplicating
Allaah The Almighty to guide me. She never got angry at my irrational
actions, but she was greatly grieved when she saw me ignoring Saalim
and taking care of his brothers.
Saalim grew up and my pain grew as well. I did not object when my wife
asked to enroll him in a school for the disabled. Idid not feel the
passing of years. The routine in which I spent my days was: work,
sleep, eating andenjoyment in the evenings.
One Friday, I woke up at eleven o'clock in the morning. It was too
early by my usual standards. Ihas been invited to a wedding banquet,
so I put on my clothes, applied perfume and went out.
I passed by the living room – but I stopped when I saw that Saalimwas
weeping bitterly!
It was the first time I had paid attention to Saalim's weeping since
he was a child. Ten years had passed and I had never given him any
attention. I tried to ignore him but I could not. I heard his voice
calling his motherwhile I was in the room.
I turned and then approached him. I said, "Saalim, Why are you crying?"
When he heard my voice, he stopped crying. When he felt me approaching
him, he started trying to feel around him with hissmall hands. Why was
he doing that? I saw that he was trying to move away from me! It is as
if he was saying, "Now you deign to take notice of my presence! Where
were you ten years ago?"
I followed him and he entered hisroom. In the beginning, he refused to
tell my why he was weeping. It was only when I spoke gently to him
that he ventured to mention the reason behind his weeping. As I
listened to him, I began trembling. Do youknow why?
His brother 'Umar, who used to accompany him to the mosque (Masjid)
was late and because it was Friday, he was afraid of not finding a
place in the first row. Saalim called 'Umar and his mother but neither
of them answered. Thus, he began weeping. I looked at the tears
falling from his blind eyes and could not bear the sight, and so, Iput
my hand on his mouth and said, "Are you weeping for this reason, O
Saalim!" He replied, "Yes…"
I forgot my friends. I forgot the banquet. I said, "Saalim, don't be
sad. Do you know who will accompany you to the mosque today?" He said,
"'Umar, of course. But he is always late." I said, "No. I will
accompany you." Saalim was surprised and could not believe his ears.
He thought that I was mocking him, and continued to weep.

--
/-
-
- - ▓███▓ Translator:-> http://translate.google.com/m/ ▓███▓ - - -
●▬►
-
I welcome, My Blog Readers Openions. So write your comments and
Suggetions any time, below each Posts or Write to my Email -
aydnajimudeen@gmail.com/-
Thanks my Readers.
-
*.*.*.*.*.
-
¤ Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh ¤
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
-

No comments: