"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Story - , Moons Peak [FINISHED]- She's Mine (chapter 16)

I WATCHED SATCHEL SHIFT the sheet - that held the dead wolf - from one
shoulder to the other, as he trudged up the hill leaving me far
behind.
I practically had to run to try to keep up with his long strides.
Despite the fact that he was carrying 200 pounds of dead weight on his
back.
I also noticed the amountof sweat gleaming on his body that he'd
conjured up from our mile hike through the two estates.
Just the way his shoulders rolled in his gait; made him look like he'd
just been from a swim. In any other circumstances, I would have gladly
enjoyed the view.
Especially the way the slick moisture caught the sun so brilliantly,
making his taut muscles gleam with every movement. However, that
wasn't the case at all, since the sight of the thing he was carrying
was a dead carcass of what once wasa live wolf.
A werewolf, or accordingto Satchel, a she-wolf.
We'd been walking for a while now, but I was relieved when I saw the
cemetery come into view a few meters up ahead. I exhaled, trying not
to pant so much.
"Finally, we're nearly there." I breathed dramatically, as if it were
me whom had been bearing the 200 pounds of dead weight on my back.
I heard Satchel chuckle infront of me.
"Come on, it wasn't even that far." He teased in that low sensual
voice I was growing to love. He shot me a backward glance as he said
it, and I noticed a faint smirk on his face. He turned back and kept
walking in frontof him. I rolled my eyes athis back.
"Tell that to my legs." I muttered to no one in particular. His laugh
confirmed he'd heard me, and I found myself smiling. I liked it. I
felt the need to keep talking, just so I could hear more of him.
"So…after we bury this…were-she wolf. Do you wanna maybe have dinner
with me?" He stopped abruptly and turned to me with his eyebrows
raised. He had a curious expression on his face.
"Did you just ask me out?" I bit my lip, and then finally nodded.
"Yeah, I guess I did." I blushed as his eyes scrutinized me. "Is that
a problem?" He shook his head.
"No…just…I've never been asked out from a girl before." I smiled.
"Well…I've never asked a guy out before too. So what do you say?" His
eyes roamed my body, then landed on my lips. I noticed he was closer
now, both of our chests nearly touching. I looked up at him in
earnest. Then his smile spread across his face.
"It's a date." He agreed, he kissed my nose then added, "but from now
onI think it should be a work of a boy to ask the girl out." He walked
ahead, leaving me there smiling like an idiot.
"Fine by me." I said following behind him. Just as we were coming up
to the cemetery, I nearly squealed when I rammed straight into
Satchels back, as he stopped up short. More so at the fact that I'd
just bumped into the dead weight on his back.
I grimaced and wiped the front of my shirt, as ifI'd just gotten it
dirty from merely touching it. Ifrowned, as I watched Satchel's eyes
scan the area. His eyes were on the pine trees to our right, frowning
as if he'd heard something, that I was clearly oblivious about.
I frowned too, following his stare.
"What is it?" His started sniffing and his nose flared a few times in
alarm. He was making menervous.
He settled the sheet down gently at his feet, never taking his eyes
off the pine trees, and I had that awful feeling in my gut dreading
what was about to take place.
I was about to say something until he pegged me with a stare, with his
index finger against his lips in a hushing gesture. I complied,
wondering what the hell was going on.
"Something's out there, I can smell it." He whispered.
I wasn't sure what that something was yet, but by the look on his
face, it was definitely somethingI should be worrying about. Better
yet, the silence was scaring me tono end. I watched Satchelsquare his
shoulders getting in some sort of fighting stance, I guessed.
"Satchel…what's wrong? You're scaring me." I matched his earlier
whispers, and my heart wouldn't slow down. He took my hand and
squeezed it reassuringly.
"Get behind me, and whatever you do, don't look in their eyes." He
hissed low in his throat, and a rumble from his chest purred like a
growling dog warning itsfellow mate not to dare eat from his bowl. His
eyes always stained the forest, using his nose as ifto sniff out the
threat.
The trees answered his call with a loud rumble, and the trees looked
like they shuddered in anticipation. Or was that me?
Satchel backed us away from the dead wolf we'd been carrying for the lasthour.
What I realized too late, was when a pack of dogsmaterialized out from
thepine trees, which kept me from saying a word even to breathe. I
gulped, vaguely aware that my heart rate had picked up rapidly.
There were six of them atthe most. All huddled together, as one big
pack. They wore various colored coats, the color gray was more
dominant.
At least four of them were different shades of grays. The only
distinct thing to tell them apart, were the different color of their
eyes.
The other two were at the far back, sporting thecolors brown. It was
the most terrifying and most beautiful thing I'd ever been alive to
witness.
The front wolf looked like the leader of the pack. I watched it stalk
toward the dead wolf on the ground, and it nudged its cold lifeless
body.
It nudged it twice before letting a whine out of its own. I wanted to
cry just from hearing the animal mourn as it licked the dead wolf's
wounds clean. The whinning voice coming from him was so sad.
His soft ashy fur was shiny, in fact he was the biggest one out of the
lot, but what caught me up short was his gunmetal gray eyes, they were
startling.
Almost as blinding as Satchel's green ones. I blinked, noticing the
wolf had caught me staring at it…and Satchel's words came stumbling
back to me.
Whatever you do, don't look in their eyes.
It all happened so fast. One minute, the wolves were on the ground in
front of us, the next.
They were pouncing in the air, heading for both Satchel and I. Satchel
wasable to dodge the attack, but I wasn't so lucky.
I screamed as one of the wolves took me to the ground, growling so
low,you couldn't mistake the venom in it. It was the wolf with
gun-metal grayeyes.
I squirmed under his weight, as it snarled down at me showing justhow
many sharp teeth it had, knowing with one bite, I'd be a goner.
Satchel, I noticed was surrounded by the rest ofthem, so it was
impossible for him to come to my aid without getting hurt. The way its
teeth were snapping at me made me think I wasn't going to come outof
this alive.
"Satchel!" I cried, as the animal nipped at my throat, but never
piercing my skin.
I was lying on the groundnow, with four hundred pounds of animal on
top of me. I could almost smell death just from the smell of its
breath.
My heart pounding, trying to escape out of my chest. I screamed when I
heard a howl in the distance and then saw Satchel at the corner of my
eyes tear at one of the wolves with his human teeth.
He was trying to fight four against one. Human against beast, he was
outnumbered and outweighed. It was an unfair fight, but Satchel stood
there fighting, while tears I was too shocked to let go held metrapped
between the teeth of an animal.
Satchel, now bloody and ragged crawled toward me trying to distract
the animal, then cursed when he pegged a level stare on it.
"Get away from her." He growled, as his eyes challenged the wolf, but
never once did the wolf flinch.
I don't know what the animal was doing, but I didn't move for fear of
itssharp teeth piercing my skin.
"Satchel…please…help me." I whispered. He gulped, giving me an
apologetic look on my face.
"Willy, listen carefully. Everything's going to be okay. He's not
gonna hurtyou. He's...marking you." I blinked up at the animal, then
back at Satchel. I wasn't quite sure what he meant by marking me as
his, but I knew it wouldn't be good.
I eyed the wolf's teeth and thought better of it, so I kept my gaze on Satchel.
"He's got his teeth hovering over my throat." I whispered. Howcould he
think everything would be okay? He shook his head.
"I know. It's not…he's justmarking you…marking you as his ." He
growled, but stayed where he was.
I realized the wolves had backed off. "She's mine, you hear me!" He
hissed at the animal. But nothing Satchel could saywas good enough.
I squeezed my eyes shut in desperation.
"Satchel…why is he doingthis?" Satchel was still surrounded by the
pack of wolves, so he couldn't crawl any closer.
"He thinks I took something from him. He thinks I killed his mate. The
gray wolf we brought here? He thinks Itook her life, so he's taking
something that belongs…he's taking you from me."
His voice was strained as he said that last statement. I opened my
eyes and pegged them on Satchel, letting my tears fall in submission.
"Do something. Please…" I felt myself getting dragged and Satchel's
figure was getting blurry.
"I can't …I never claimed you yet, you belong to him now…" Was the
last thing I heard him say, as the animal dragged me through the pine
trees.
I must of passed out, because the pine trees faded from my view, and I
could faintly hear my name being shouted in the distance.
"I'll come for you, I swearI'll come for you."

No comments: