"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Friday, November 9, 2012

Nasruddin Stories - God's Will (retold by Nasruddin)

When I was no longer needed as a Mulla in the village, I moved to
another region and found a convenient place outside a small town, on a
hill. The view was fine, and the hill was as thick with thorns and
burdock as a peace-loving soul could want.
I was very happy with the thorns, because they discouraged
agriculture.In fact, they discouragedjust about everything. No one
bothered me.
Eventually, however, my beloveds, this changed. After a certain time,
the townsfolk became curious. They wondered what I was doing up on
that hill, coming down only for a few groceries once in a while, or
maybe only to charge my cell phone. No, that was a different time.
Anyway, the people began to come up the hill, through the thorns,
until they had made a path. That made it easierfor me to get down to
the town, which was convenient. It also made it easier for them to get
up to me, which was notso convenient.
Somehow, the townsfolkcame to view my silence and seclusion as marks
of wisdom. And of course, whenever we admire something, we want to
possess it. I oncesaw a small knoll covered with wild blueberries
close by a pond. The blueberry plants turned red in the fall, and the
glorious color was reflected in the pond. A family from a nearby town
loved that blueberry field so much they decided to build a house
there. They brought in excavators and heavy equipment, and tore outa
large area on the top of the hill. The runoff washed away many of the
berries, and they piled building debris on a particularly beautiful
patch, so that by the time their house was finished, they
wonderedwhere their idyllic little scene had gone.
That was how I was afraid I would be. They would consider my seclusion
to be admirable, so they would troop up to share it with me, until
none of us was secluded any more. One day, something happened that let
me know I could preserve my seclusion in the long run.
A group came to me, much distressed.
"All our roosters have died!" they cried. "What are we to do? We won't
wake up on time in the morning, and we won't be able to raise broods
of chicks to grow more chickens. How will we live?"
Knowing the old saying that not a leaf turns except by the will of
Allah, I looked at them for a long time. Finally they demanded an
answer.
"God's will," I said.
"God's will?! Is that all you have to say? What good does that do us?"
and they stalked down the hill, very dissatisfied.However, my peace
didn't last for long. Up they came again with a fresh calamity.
"All our fires have gone out!" they cried. "What will we do?"
"I suppose it wouldn't help if I pointed out you have no roosters to
cookanyway?" It didn't help.
"What shall we do? We haven't a live coal in the village, and the next
village is far away."
I looked at them and shrugged. "God's will," I said.
"We thought you'd say that," they muttered, and stalked off down the
hill, very annoyed. They were back sooner than I thought they would
be.
"All our dogs have died!"they cried. "What other town is more
unfortunate than ours? First our roosters, then our fires, now our
dogs! Who will keep away wild animals, who will warn us of thieves?"
"Do you really have so many thieves?" I asked. They admitted nothing
had ever been stolen in the town.
"I have only one thing tosay, and I know you don't want to hear it," I said.
"We know...God's will. That's the last time we'll ever ask YOU for
advice,"they said, and stalked offdown the hill, very annoyed. I hoped
it was true.
But that very night, something occurred which I had been expecting. I
didn't know exactly what to expect, but I expected something. It was a
little too much to have roosters, fires and dogs all die, all at once
in the whole town. So I sat up and listened. Around midnight, when all
was quiet in the town below,I heard the sound of a large number of
armed men approaching. I crept to the top of the next hill for a
better view. It's a good thing I'm very stealthy, because their scout
creptto the top of the same hill, and we almost bumped into one
another. He gave a hand signal, and an army of several hundred men
with shields and spears, bows and arrows, and walkie talkies...no that
was another time. Anyway, this army poured up the hill and their
general gave the signal for silence. He stood listening carefully,
looking down at the town. After a little time he spoke.
"Well, men, we have hada good run of it, going from town to town,
pillaging and burning, and gathering such treasures as we found."
There was a quiet clatterof spears and shields and shuffling of feet.
"But it looks as if our luck has run out. Where is the smoke from the
fires? Where are the dogs barking? It's almostdaylight. Where are the
roosters crowing? This village is abandoned. Letus move on."
So they turned back down the hill, and went on their way. The next day
a few villagers came to see me.
"Have you thought of any solutions to our problems?" they asked,"or
are you going to say the same thing over and over?"
"You mean, God's will?" They nodded. "Oh, I still believe it's God's
will, but I have something to add. No matter how bad you think your
problemsare, they could always be worse. Be content with what befalls
you. It is truly sent from Heaven."
To this day, they don't believe me.

--

- - - - -

And Allah Knows the Best!

- - - - -

Published by :->
M NajimudeeN Bsc- INDIA

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

No comments: