"GENERAL ARTICLES"
"BISMILLA HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM"
WELCOME! - AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM!! ******** ***** *****
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds; - Guide us to the straight path
*- -*
* * In this Blog; More Than Ten Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah} - Most Usefull Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And All Articles & Get Benifite! * Visit :-
*- WHAT ISLAM SAYS -* - Islam is a religion of Mercy, Peace and Blessing. Its teachings emphasize kind hear tedness, help, sympathy, forgiveness, sacrifice, love and care.Qur’an, the Shari’ah and the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) mirrors this attribute, and it should be reflected in the conduct of a Momin.Islam appreciates those who are kind to their fellow being,and dislikes them who are hard hearted, curt, and hypocrite.Recall that historical moment, when Prophet (SAW) entered Makkah as a conqueror. There was before him a multitude of surrendered enemies, former oppressors and persecutors, who had evicted the Muslims from their homes, deprived them of their belongings, humiliated and intimidated Prophet (SAW) hatched schemes for his murder and tortured and killed his companions. But Prophet (SAW) displayed his usual magnanimity, generosity, and kind heartedness by forgiving all of them and declaring general amnesty...Subhanallah. May Allah help us tailor our life according to the teachings of Islam. (Aameen)./-
"INDIA "- Time in New Delhi -
''HASBUNALLAHU WA NI'MAL WAKEEL'' - ''Allah is Sufficient for us'' + '' All praise is due to Allah. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' (Aameen)
NAJIMUDEEN M
Dua' from Al'Qur'an - for SUCCESS in 'both the worlds': '' Our Lord ! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the torment of the Fire '' [Ameen] - {in Arab} :-> Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dunyaa hasanatan wafil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa 'athaaban-naar/- (Surah Al-Baqarah ,verse 201)*--*~
Category - *- About me -* A note for me *-* Aa My Public Album*-* Acts of Worship*-* Ahlesunnat Wal Jamat*-* Asmaul husna*-* Belief in the Last Day*-* Between man and wife*-* Bible and Quran*-* Bioghraphy*-* Commentary on Hadeeth*-* Conditions of Marriage*-* Da'eef (weak) hadeeths*-* Darwinism*-* Dating in Islam*-* Description of the Prayer*-* Diary of mine*-* Discover Islam*-* Dought & clear*-* Duas*-* Eid Prayer*-* Engagment*-* Family*-* Family & Society*-* family Articles*-* Family Issues*-* Fasting*-* Fathwa*-* Fiqh*-* For children*-* Gender differences*-* General*-* General Dought & clear*-* General hadeeths*-* General History*-* Hadees*-* Hajj*-* Hajj & Umrah*-* Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)*-* Health*-* Health and Fitness*-* Highlights*-* Hijaab*-* Holiday Prayer*-* I'tikaaf*-* Imp of Islamic Months*-* Innovations in Religion and Worship*-* Islamic Article*-* Islamic History*-* Islamic history and biography*-* Islamic Months*-* Islamic story*-* Issues of fasting*-* Jannah: Heaven*-* jokes*-* Just know this*-* Kind Treatment of Spouses*-* Links*-* Making Up Missed Prayers*-* Manners of Greeting with Salaam*-* Marital Life*-* Marriage in Islam*-* Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding*-* Miracles of Quran*-* Moral stories*-* Names and Attributes of Allaah*-* Never Forget*-* News*-* Night Prayer*-* Notes*-* Other*-* Personal*-* Personalities*-* Pilgrimage*-* Plural marriage*-* Prayer*-* Prayers on various occasions*-* Principles of Fiqh*-* Qanoon e Shariat*-* Qur'an*-* Qur'an Related*-* Quraanic Exegesis*-* Ramadan Articles*-* Ramadan File*-* Ramadhan ul Mubarak*-* Sacrifices*-* Saheeh (sound) hadeeths*-* Schools of Thought and Sects*-* Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)*-* Sex in Islam*-* Sharia and Islam*-* Shirk and its different forms*-* Sms, jokes, tips*-* Social Concerns*-* Soul Purification*-* Story*-* Sufi - sufi path*-* Supplication*-* Taraaweeh prayers*-* The book of Prayer*-* Tips & Tricks*-* Tourist Place*-* Trust (amaanah) in Islam*-* Welcome to Islam*-* Women in Ramadaan*-* Women site*-* Women Who are Forbidden for Marriage*-* Womens Work*-* Youth*-* Zakath*-*
*- Our Nabi' (s.a.w) Most Like this Dua' -*
"Allahumma Salli'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Sallayta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed. Allahumma Baarik'Alaa Muhammadin Wa 'Alaa'Aali Muhammadin, kamaa Baarakta 'Alaa' Ibraheema wa 'Alaa 'Aali 'Ibraheema, 'Innaka Hameedun Majeed." ******
"Al Qur'an - first Ayath, came to our Nabi (s.a.w)
"Read! In the name of yourLord Who created. Created man from clinging cells. Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful. The One Who taught with the Pen. Taught man what he did not know." (Qur'an 96: 1-5) - ~ - ~ - lt;18.may.2012/friday-6.12pm:{IST} ;(Ayatul Kursi Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 255/)
*- Al Qur'an's last ayath came to Nabi{s.a.w} -*
Allah states the following: “Thisday have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Qur’an 5:3]
Surat alAhzab 40; Says Our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is the final Prophet sent by Allah'
↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian
ShareShare

Follow Me

* A Precious DUA' *
Dua' - '' All praise is due to Allah'. May peace and blessings beupon the Messenger, his household and companions '' - - - O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand; Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just; I ask You by every name belonging to You that You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your book, ortaught to any of Your creation, or have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur'an thelife of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release from my anxiety.
- Tamil -- Urdu -- Kannada -- Telugu --*- ShareShare
**
ShareShare - -*-
tandapanahkebawah.gifbabby-gif-240-240-0-24000.giftandapanahkebawah.gif400692269-4317571d76.jpeg wall-paper.gif story.gif
*: ::->
*

Monday, May 7, 2012

''Advise'':-/:-/Understanding Men In Relationships: Understand What Men Need From Women and What Men Want From Women! Discover What Men Won't Tell That Women Need To Know!

Get The Inside Scoop on Understanding Men In Relationsips, What Men
Need From Women and What Men Want From A Women!
Over the years, you've had many experiences (good and bad) with trying
to understand men.
Whil attempting to understand men you will begin to realize they
usually don't know what they want or need from a woman. They say one
thing and do another. Theysend mixed messages and confuse the mess out
of you!
I have confused many women during my lifetime but it was never on
purpose. I truly did not know what I wanted or needed from me, my life
oranyone else for that matter.
I ended up hurting people when I didn't mean too. And I am truly sorry
for thepain I unwillingly caused.
After many failed relationships, spending more time with me,
identifying what I desired out of life, talking with men and women and
observing people in relationships, I began to understand what men need
and want from a woman!
Thousands of men will spend years trying to identify and understand
what they want and need. Some will succeed but most will not. Just
look around you! I am sure you know a lot of confused men you don't
understand.
What you're about to read may piss you off. You will call me a few
names beforeyou are finished. How do I know? People have written to me
saying,"..stop spreading this crap. It's just garbage." Can't please
everyone!
And there are those who thank me for the insights and how it helped
them in understanding men.
What I find intriguing is not the insults but the fact that many
people find it difficult to believe there are millions of men in the
world who think this way. Yet, they believe they trulywant to
understand men! They are only fooling themselves!
I'm just telling what I've witnessed over the past 20years from men in
the Boardroom, Wall Street, Post Office, etc.
One thing you must keep in mind is I'm not talking about all men. I
would estimate, based on my experience, 85% of good men may feel this
way. Notice I said, "good men."
That should scare you because if "good men" feel this way then how do
the other men feel who are not good men? Unfortunately, you should
know as you may have gotten involved with a fewof them!
You are going to take a journey into the mind of good men and how to
understand men. Some of it may seem too simple. Other times, you'll
think I'm crazy. And there will beinstances when you think I've really
lost my mind. Yet, I tell you I've witnessed these behaviors over and
over again. If you truly want to understand men read the information
with an open mind.
Unlike many women, I don't listen to what men say. I watch their
actions. And it's their actions that tell me what they really want and
need from a woman. I just gave you a major hint on how to understand
men. Read the previous two sentences again.
For example, if I know a man has a good woman at home and he's out
cheating that tells me a lot about him and what he really wants from a
woman.
If he treats his woman nicewhen company is around and call her all
sorts of names in private or treats her like crap, I know what he
really wants from a woman.
If he spends more time at work, with his friends or doing other things
withouthis woman that tells me what he really wants from a woman
One thing you should keep in mind is this course is for entertainment
purposes only. We are going to take an entertaining look at how to
understand men, what men need and want from women.
While I have witnessed and experienced what I'm about to reveal to
you, I can't guarantee other men will fit this model. Although I may
be off in a few areas I'm usually consistent and accurate.
The only way to truly find out if I'm on target is to read it, think
about the previous and current men in your life and see if there is
some validity to what I'm saying.
Your experience is more important than mine. I'm just providing you
with theframework to make sense of, and understand, men./

--
:-:>

No comments: